Need an Umbrella PAYE company?
Whether you’re an independent contractor, freelancer, interim or temp you want to get paid in the simplest, quickest, most efficient way possible. Our fully compliant Umbrella company, allows you to avoid the hassle of running your own business but still enjoy the freedom of being independent.
Our Umbrella PAYE solution employs you directly. This means you can concentrate on your work, whilst offering you the security of employment and all the benefits. With over 18 years’ experience in the industry, rest assured that your umbrella payroll affairs are in safe hands.
Compliant to protect you and us – our contractor tax solutions follow tax guidelines set out by HMRC, to protect you, and us. As a contractor umbrella company, we work hard to help you make the most of the money you have earned and keep everything transparent and honest.
Why choose Futurelink Group as your Umbrella company?
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Quick and easy to join
- Get paid on time – every time
- Faster Payments – Daily
- Expense guidance and support
- Statutory pay
What’s included in our contractor Umbrella PAYE solution?
- 24/7 access to your payment information via our secure online portal – view your pay slip information, or submit hours, expenses and update your personal details
- Site Accident insurance and Professional Indemnity are available if required
- Email and text message notification to let you know when you’ve been paid
- Guidelines on claiming expenses
- Guarantee of 336 hours of work over a year
- Statutory pay – holiday, sickness, maternity/paternity
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Help with contractor mortgages, other accountancy services
Access to our Tax Advisory Service to get all of your tax queries, personal or professional, answered.
Is Umbrella PAYE right for you?
Established since 2004, our contractor umbrella payroll service is specifically designed for first time contractors, or for those who do not have self-employed status. This is great if you want to be paid now without having to then later complete tax returns and other accounts filing to HMRC. It is also suitable for contract workers in most industries and sectors.
We have written a comprehensive guide to breakdown exactly what an umbrella company does, to find out more, visit our what is an umbrella company page.
Other options – we also offer an Umbrella CIS tax solution – for more information please call us on +44 (0)1923 277 900 or contact us.
How to join? Joining our contractor umbrella company is quick and easy – it can be done over the phone with just a few details and supporting documents from you. We complete the required formal checks (i.e. identification and eligibility to work in the UK), using copies of relevant ID provided by you.