Our Payment Solutions
Umbrella PAYE Solutions
Includes Personal Accident, Employers Liability and Public Liability Insurances
Industry Leading Umbrella PAYE Solutions
- Fully compliant with AWR legislation, Futurelink are able to offer our clients/agencies both Pay Comparator (Regulation 5) and Swedish Derogation Models (Regulation 10).
- Onshore Employment Intermediaries; tackles the avoidance of tax and NIC’s that results from false self-employment; the scenario where an individual is registered as self-employed and paying tax and NIC’s on a self-employed basis, but their actual working practices indicate that they aren’t genuinely self-employed because they are under (or subjected to the right of) supervision, direction and control.
- Compliant with GDPR
- Compliant with IR35 legislation as amended by Finance Bill 2017
- From the 6th of April 2016 Tax Relief can no longer be applied to Travel and Subsistence expenses. However all other expenses wholly, exclusively and necessary in the performance of one’s duties are still allowable and can reduce taxable pay.
- National Minimum Wage (NMW) or National Living Wage (NLW) will be preserved regardless of either holiday pay, expenses or national insurance unlike other models where low paid workers are penalised.